FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
UPG Index du Forum  Connexion  S’enregistrer
ONLINE BOOK My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UPG Index du Forum -> Publics -> Demande d'ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
feminnoe

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 07:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir Répondre en citant

My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir
by Sherrin K. Nunes
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir
READ BOOK My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir

Based on a true story, "My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir", reviews life in South Florida and a long distance romance between a young Soldier from Miami who goes to Iraq and Korea, and a woman, who is older in age, but not in beauty or spirit. Including the Soldier's voice via his emails, this book is a juicy memoir. The Author is a Miami native who has lived in the beautiful and often surreal South Florida area for most of her life. She is a University of Miami graduate, Class of 2012, returning to earn her degree while she is communicating with her Soldier deployed overseas. After graduation she combines the people skills she learned working in the hospitality business with a psychic gift reading Tarot Cards. "My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir" is a compilation of the knowledge from the thousands of Tarot Readings for people who believed her to be honest and to genuinely search for the best outcome of any situation. The Soldier, a young Cuban American man from Miami, is quite typical of the young adults in South Florida. He likes to party, he likes to hook up. Daniel enlists in the Army and tries to fit his Miami lifestyle into his military career. "My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir", is an honest look at relationships in a transient multi cultural city. This book also is an inside commentary and overview of popular culture relating to South Florida.

Details:
price: $12.99
bound: 102 pages
publisher: Independently published (April 22, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521145830, 978-1521145838,
weight: 11.5 ounces (
filesize:

My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir Sherrin K. Nunes
My Soldier (305): A Miami Memoir book tablet

Tags: get free, access read find get pc, free mobi, full version original acquire book look, book DropBox, book text online view format, phone wiki free eReader book, book for mac, access review bookshop itunes free, download full book, book ipad free, free iphone, full ebook, download from SaberCatHost pdf, book google docs, book Box, full version download, book RapidShare, free ebook, story pocket amazon download djvu, free mobile, book for ibooks, book docs, audiobook free, Google Drive, free txt, book download via Transmission, discount for book, kickass book download, free download mobile pdf, audio book, download torrent, ios access how download information online, book ZippyShare, download eng book, book book free from xiaomi, text how download book selling mp3

171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice E-BookONLINE BOOK From Apostle to Priest: A Study of Early Church OrganizationONLINE BOOK A Texas Blue Bonnet (Treasure Trove Classics) (The Blue Bonnet Series Book 1)Barchester Towers (Vintage Classics) Anthony TrollopeEdging Michael SchutzONLINE BOOK The Joy of Bird Feeding: The Essential Guide to Attracting and Feeding Our Backyard BirdsREAD BOOK Karin Slaughter Books Checklist: The Grant County series and Will Trent series in orderDiabetes? Keep Calm and Take Control download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Adventures With Freddy: Where Do My Vegetables Go? (Volume 2)READ BOOK The Scriptures and Good Works

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 07:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UPG Index du Forum -> Publics -> Demande d'ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation